Tripp Lite SmartRack 12U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
The side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW12U comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and 12-24 threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
Saves Valuable Workspace
● Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
● Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space
● Maximum load capacity of 90 kgs
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
● Side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
● Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
● Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible front door left or right
● Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
● Ships fully assembled for quick installation
● Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
● Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
● Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
● Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
● Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
● Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
● Maximum load capacity of 90 kgs
● Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
● Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
● Secures 12U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 16.5 in. deep
● Mounts to wall or rolls on floor (with optional SRCASTER)
● SRW12U SmartRack 12U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
● (20) M6 screws
● (20) M6 cage nuts
● (20) M6 cup washers
● (20) 12-24 screws
● Removable mounting plate
● (3) Mounting plate screws
● (2) Keys
● Owner’s manual
Install hardware to customer specification
Install Operating System and perform Windows updates
Configure hard drives in specified RAID
Install any customer specific BIOS/Firmware settings
Install server role services specified by the customer
Full Soak Test (12/24 hour)
Create customers asset tag/register
PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
Standard Delivery (2 Working Days)
£7 per order
Free Delivery (7 days)
Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Order cut-off time is 4pm, orders received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Weight/Size/Post Code exceptions apply, please read our Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices subject to VAT.
Delivery prices based on deliveries upto 20kg in weight, weights exceeding 20kg may incur delivery surcharges.
APC UPS products are excluded from free delivery due to their heavy weight.
Quoted delivery timescales are based on information provided by shipping partners, on occasion these can vary and we can not be held responsible for this.
All delivery services require a signature on delivery, please ensure someone will be available to sign.