Netgear WAC740 WLAN access point 1700 Mbit/s Power over Ethernet (PoE) White
The NETGEAR Premium Business 802.11ac 4 x 4 Wave 2 Wireless Access Point (AP) delivers high performance with maximum client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC740 is a controller managed Access Point with ease of centralized management with all NETGEAR wireless controllers from small (WC7500) to mid-size (WC7600) and large-size (WC9500) deployment. The WAC740 operates with Multi-User MIMO and can achieve speeds up to 600 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 1.7 Gbps at 5 GHz. The WAC740 comes with 2 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports, including one port that can handle up to 2.5 Gbps of throughput, enabling a single wire to connect to 2.5 Gbps capable switch for ease of wiring installation.
- ProSAFE 802.11ac AP Wave 2 provides a theoretical connection rate of up to 2.6Gbps per radio—roughly double the rates offered by today’s high-end 802.11ac access points
- Reliable wireless coverage with 4 streams of data based on 4x4 (Transmit and Receive) optimized internal antennas
- Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) increases efficiency and capacity – enabling clients to utilize the RF spectrum much more efficiently by allowing multiple-AP-to client transmissions, beamforming, wider bandwidth, and improved encoding
- AirQual feature enables spectrum analysis and interference identification
- Centrally managed by ProSAFE Wireless Controllers
- 2.5GBASE-T Multi-Gigabit support eliminates bottlenecks associated with standard Gigabit Ethernet (NBASE-T switch required to obtain speeds higher than 1Gbps w/ a single port)
Install hardware to customer specification
Install Operating System and perform Windows updates
Configure hard drives in specified RAID
Install any customer specific BIOS/Firmware settings
Install server role services specified by the customer
Full Soak Test (12/24 hour)
Create customers asset tag/register
PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
Standard Delivery (2 Working Days)
£7 per order
Free Delivery (7 days)
Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Order cut-off time is 4pm, orders received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Weight/Size/Post Code exceptions apply, please read our Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices subject to VAT.
Delivery prices based on deliveries upto 20kg in weight, weights exceeding 20kg may incur delivery surcharges.
APC UPS products are excluded from free delivery due to their heavy weight.
Quoted delivery timescales are based on information provided by shipping partners, on occasion these can vary and we can not be held responsible for this.
All delivery services require a signature on delivery, please ensure someone will be available to sign.