NEC MultiSync EA234WMI 58.4 cm (23") 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD LED Black
The 23” NEC MultiSync EA234WMi is an LED-backlit desktop monitor ideal for corporate environments. Designed to enhance work performance, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA234WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. ControlSync™ technology allows users to control up to six EA234WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors, while a comprehensive input panel, including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 4-port USB hub, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment.
- IPS active matrix LCD provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles and lifelike flesh tones.
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers amazingly detailed images and text.
- 4-way ergonomic design (height-adjust, pivot, tilt & swivel) enhances your viewing comfort.
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub easily connects you to your peripherals.
- DisplayPort input provides expanded connectivity with advanced technology.
- Ambient light sensor allows for automatic brightness adjustment.
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations.
Install hardware to customer specification
Install Operating System and perform Windows updates
Configure hard drives in specified RAID
Install any customer specific BIOS/Firmware settings
Install server role services specified by the customer
Full Soak Test (12/24 hour)
Create customers asset tag/register
PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
Standard Delivery (2 Working Days)
£7 per order
Free Delivery (7 days)
Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Order cut-off time is 4pm, orders received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Weight/Size/Post Code exceptions apply, please read our Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices subject to VAT.
Delivery prices based on deliveries upto 20kg in weight, weights exceeding 20kg may incur delivery surcharges.
APC UPS products are excluded from free delivery due to their heavy weight.
Quoted delivery timescales are based on information provided by shipping partners, on occasion these can vary and we can not be held responsible for this.
All delivery services require a signature on delivery, please ensure someone will be available to sign.