Fractal Design Vector RS Tempered Glass Tower Black, Transparent
Sharp angles, uncompromising design and a no-nonsense attitude combine to create a case quite unlike any other. Just look at the expressive ARGB strip or the counter-angled air intakes designed to trap noise without restricting airflow, giving you a case that breathes like it’s open – but sounds like it’s closed.
- Tinted, bolt-free tempered glass on three sides
- Top panel easily converts between tempered glass and filtered ventilation
- Customizable ARGB LED effects wrapping top and front panels in a synchronized span
- Control via standard 5V RGB motherboard connection or included Adjust R1 controller
- Compatible with standard 5V RGB motherboard connectors and software
- Push-to-lock latching for quick side panel access on both sides
Extensive water-cooling support
The Vector RS is designed to offer you a wide range of options for your water-cooling setup.
- Front radiator: Up to 360/280 mm
- Top radiator: Up to 360/420 mm (with cooling bracket installed)
- Rear radiator: 120 mm
- Bottom radiator: Up to 240/280 mm
Vertical 2.5 slot GPU support via Flex vertical PCIe riser (sold separately)
Full speed ahead
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps
Conceal and expand
Ventilated PSU shroud conceals cables and provides additional SSD mounting options
Dual layout design
Converting between Open and Storage layout is both fast and easy, ensuring you always get the very most out of your Vector RS.
- Six HDD and two SSD mounts included with a total of 11 HDD and 4 SSD positions (additional Type A brackets sold separately)
- Modular design easily converts from a storage-focused standard layout to a cooling-centric open layout
- Six vibration damped 3.5” HDD trays and two 2.5” SSD brackets included
- Universal HDD/SSD trays can be independently repositioned to suit your configuration
A new cooling angle
Thanks to the counter-angled intake vents, the Vector RS is a case that can breathe like it's open, but sound like it's closed.
- Designed to trap noise with minimal airflow resistance
- Three pre-installed Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans for optimal airflow
- Up to nine fan positions with clear airflow paths for maximum cooling capacity
- Nexus+ fan hub manages up to nine fans via your motherboard
- High-density industrial sound damping bitumen on the right-hand side panel
- Easy-to-clean high-airflow nylon filters on the front, top and base
Install hardware to customer specification
Install Operating System and perform Windows updates
Configure hard drives in specified RAID
Install any customer specific BIOS/Firmware settings
Install server role services specified by the customer
Full Soak Test (12/24 hour)
Create customers asset tag/register
PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
Standard Delivery (2 Working Days)
£7 per order
Free Delivery (7 days)
Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Order cut-off time is 4pm, orders received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Weight/Size/Post Code exceptions apply, please read our Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices subject to VAT.
Delivery prices based on deliveries upto 20kg in weight, weights exceeding 20kg may incur delivery surcharges.
APC UPS products are excluded from free delivery due to their heavy weight.
Quoted delivery timescales are based on information provided by shipping partners, on occasion these can vary and we can not be held responsible for this.
All delivery services require a signature on delivery, please ensure someone will be available to sign.