Fractal Design Define XL R2 Grey, Titanium
The Define XL R2, which includes Fractal Design’s innovative ModuVent™ feature, has an updated internal layout that offers greater expandability, modularity and flexibility, including capacity for 9 PCI cards and two HDD cages that can be repositioned to provide more space for water cooling radiators.
- High density noise-reducing material for an optimal silent case
- Patented ModuVent™ design allowing the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow.
- With a new internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, it can harbor the most powerful enthusiast systems.
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned - Top HDD cage can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow whereas bottom HDD cage can be repositioned further into the case to allow for front radiator mount.
- The case can fit water cooling equipment in the front, top, rear and bottom without major modifications.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans
- Three Silent Series R2 fans are included, featuring hydraulic bearings which contribute to a longer life expectancy – Silent Series R2 retail fans now come standard in all cases
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze
Install hardware to customer specification
Install Operating System and perform Windows updates
Configure hard drives in specified RAID
Install any customer specific BIOS/Firmware settings
Install server role services specified by the customer
Full Soak Test (12/24 hour)
Create customers asset tag/register
PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
Standard Delivery (2 Working Days)
£7 per order
Free Delivery (7 days)
Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Order cut-off time is 4pm, orders received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Weight/Size/Post Code exceptions apply, please read our Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices subject to VAT.
Delivery prices based on deliveries upto 20kg in weight, weights exceeding 20kg may incur delivery surcharges.
APC UPS products are excluded from free delivery due to their heavy weight.
Quoted delivery timescales are based on information provided by shipping partners, on occasion these can vary and we can not be held responsible for this.
All delivery services require a signature on delivery, please ensure someone will be available to sign.