Fractal Design Define 7 Midi Tower Black, White
Introducing the Define 7 series
Re-defining versatility mater
Open and interchangeable
Swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions; remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance.
Superior airflow by design
Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
- Impressive cooling capacity with a total of nine 140 mm or 120 mm fan mounting positions
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- The single 5.25” ODD bay can be converted to an additional 140 mm front fan mount with filtered louver covering.
Open layout for massive headroom
You’ll find more than enough space for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 420 mm in the default Open Layout.
- Adaptable dual-layout interior design fits large motherboards up to 285 mm E-ATX
- Support for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 420 mm up top, or 280 mm in the base
6 SSD/HDD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 1 Multibracket included
Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts
- 6 universal HDD/SSD brackets included with 14 positions total in Storage Layout
- 2 dedicated SSD brackets included with 4 positions total
- Versatile Multibracket converts any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays
Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
Integrated cable guides with Velcro ties simplifies cable management behind the board.
Nexus+ 2 fan hub
Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans.
Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging and speeds up to 10Gbps.
Versatile new Multibracket
The included Multibracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
Install hardware to customer specification
Install Operating System and perform Windows updates
Configure hard drives in specified RAID
Install any customer specific BIOS/Firmware settings
Install server role services specified by the customer
Full Soak Test (12/24 hour)
Create customers asset tag/register
PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
Standard Delivery (2 Working Days)
£7 per order
Free Delivery (7 days)
Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Order cut-off time is 4pm, orders received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Weight/Size/Post Code exceptions apply, please read our Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices subject to VAT.
Delivery prices based on deliveries upto 20kg in weight, weights exceeding 20kg may incur delivery surcharges.
APC UPS products are excluded from free delivery due to their heavy weight.
Quoted delivery timescales are based on information provided by shipping partners, on occasion these can vary and we can not be held responsible for this.
All delivery services require a signature on delivery, please ensure someone will be available to sign.