Belkin High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable 3m networking cable 5 m
The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.
• Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
• 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
• Snagless molds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
• Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%.
• Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.
• PowerSum tested.
• Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.
• 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency.
Install hardware to customer specification
Install Operating System and perform Windows updates
Configure hard drives in specified RAID
Install any customer specific BIOS/Firmware settings
Install server role services specified by the customer
Full Soak Test (12/24 hour)
Create customers asset tag/register
PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection
Standard Delivery (2 Working Days)
£7 per order
Free Delivery (7 days)
Working days are Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Order cut-off time is 4pm, orders received after 4pm will be processed on the next working day.
Weight/Size/Post Code exceptions apply, please read our Terms & Conditions for full details. Prices subject to VAT.
Delivery prices based on deliveries upto 20kg in weight, weights exceeding 20kg may incur delivery surcharges.
APC UPS products are excluded from free delivery due to their heavy weight.
Quoted delivery timescales are based on information provided by shipping partners, on occasion these can vary and we can not be held responsible for this.
All delivery services require a signature on delivery, please ensure someone will be available to sign.